The Project Management Office (PMO) helps organisations to introduce and sustain project management methodologies and skills. It helps them deliver their projects on time, within the right budgets and on the agreed levels of quality. PMOs can help:
• Improve the rate of project success;
• Standardise and maintain a project management methodology and software tools;
• Monitor project progress;
• Execute project portfolio management processes;
• Measure the value of the projects and project management.
Many organisations recognise the value of PMOs but have difficulties with implementing and organising this critical unit. This can be because:
• They do not have the right skills;
• They do not need a full-time PMO;
• They do not consider it a core competency.
SKILLS with its partners BOT International and PMOLink can help you gain the true value of a PMO. Your business will benefit from our PMO experts by giving your project managers the ability to focus and better manage critical projects. We can help you establish and maintain your PMO infrastructure with our world class products and services.
Our strong experience will help your organisation to successfully establish and run a PMO. We will work with you to enhance your capabilities in project management and portfolio management. We will work with you to determine the improvements your business needs. This can include services such as the introduction of project management processes, providing trainings, conducting coaching sessions, performing project status reporting and consolidation, conducting project audits, preparing for project management certifications, executing portfolio management processes and measuring the value of the PMO.
If you have not yet established a PMO, it is SKILLS that can help your organisation understand and utilise a PMO in the best possible manner. This entire process is based on creating a thorough plan, which then is carefully followed and implemented.
For your PMO, our team will:
• Work with you on defining and implementing the products and services that the PMO should deliver to your organisation;
• Create a roadmap for implementing the PMO services;
• Deliver the required products and services to help your organisation excel in delivering its projects;
• Provide your organisation the essential processes and templates required to successfully execute your PMO.
A well organised and implemented PMO can add significant value to both your projects and to your entire organisation. We have done this many times before, so take advantage of our PMO services specifically designed and delivered to your organisation at the right levels of frequencies and investments.